• C O R P O R A T E R E L A T I O N S •
The Corporate Relations team provides hands-on marketing experiences for students to assist in their career development. With the guidance of faculty and peers, the committee works towards completing a consulting project for client companies. Members will gain skills in professionalism and proficiency to help prepare for prospective careers. This year, students have the opportunity to work with VNCVR Clothing, a start-up retailer with a drive to help the local community and LOGiiX, a Vancouver-based technology accessory company providing innovative lifestyle solutions.
Committee Meeting Times: Thursday 4:30-5:30, Room SE6 109
As the Director of Business, you will be able to gain leadership skills and bring your strategic marketing skills to real-life projects. While working closely with the client as well the VP of Corporate Relations, you will have a unique experience to network and learn from the industry. At the end of the project, you will gain rewarding skills in professionalism and teamwork as well as making an impact for real companies.
- Chair Business Development committee meetings
- Generate and develop marketing strategies with the team
- Strategize and supervise project implementation plans
- Assist the VP in preparing progress reports and managing final project for clients
- Connect with clients and assess feedback
- Additional project tasks as per client’s request